Freitag, 17. Februar 2012

California Dreaming...with...Nasty Gal




Nasty Gal‘s latest lookbook focuses on three basic summer concepts: cut-out tops, denim shorts, and the timeless American flag motif. 

Featuring a model who looks like she just rolled out of bed into a lazy LA kind of fabulousness, it addresses the question of whether or not the basic lazy day uniform should include sexy black knit separates with a little more negative space. The answer is yes, by the way.

....I´ve to say, I love and prefer this kind of life...

What do you think?

16 Kommentare:

  1. Good ol' americana!
    Hot!
    See you soon!
    Love,
    Flower Show
    X

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hiya Georgia:)

      Of course...AMERICANO :D

      take care and let´s follow each other :)))

      Löschen
    2. hello dear, beautiful blog! i follow you, if you want, follow me on www.thepassionmagazine.net! I'll wait you! vanessa


      www.thepassionmagazine.net

      Löschen
    3. Hi Vanessa...

      thank u very much :)))

      I will do it!

      see ya :)

      Löschen
  2. I love your blog!!! If you want take a look at my new blog!!! Follow each other on GFC?? Let me know!!! kiss :D

    http://thefashionscan.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Antworten
    1. Thx Mirte :D

      continue to follow me :D

      I will follow you..:)

      Löschen
  4. ahh i love nastygal :D
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sooo true, I am obsessed with nastygal. Loove the badass, careless/free vibe nastygal gives off in their lookbooks, there is something so appealing about the cool vibes!


    Stop by sometime! xx Jordana
    http://bohemianmannequin.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Jordana,

      thx a lot for you perfect comment:)

      I totally agree with you. The look is terrific.

      I hope you will continue to follow me :)

      I will visit and follow you..

      greetz

      Löschen